Site Leadership Online Course
Would you like to improve your construction site leadership skills? The site leadership online course will enhance your ability to build a collaborative team culture with their staff, improve job site productivity and complete projects on time, on budget, and safely.
The course includes 9 video modules with 6 hours of expert instruction and material.
The site leadership online course is eligible for 1 CCA Gold Seal education credit and 6 BC Housing CPD credits upon successful completion.
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for lead hands, foremen and supervisors that want to increase their leadership effectiveness.
What does the site leadership online course cover?
The online site leadership course includes training on:
• Identify and apply different leadership styles and approaches
• Enhance the motivation and engagement of construction workers and teams
• Utilize leadership techniques to build cohesive and effective crews
• Understand the Eight Wastes in order to reduce downtime and inefficiencies on site
• Understand different personality styles and how to communicate effectively with each one
• Recognize substance abuse and how to deal with it appropriately
• Improve their training skills and conduct a successful toolbox talk
• Deal with difficult people, conflict and confrontational situations
• Use collaborative decision-making skills and build a collaborative culture
• Understand the importance of ethics and safety first when leading others
Download the course details (PDF) or view all of our online construction courses