Change Order Management Course Online
Changes are an inevitable part of the construction process but if not managed well, change orders can cause unnecessary project disruptions and lead to cost increases and schedule delays. This online change order management course will provide participants with best practices for successfully navigating this complex project management challenge.
The course includes 11 video modules with 8 hours of expert instruction and material.
The change order management course online is eligible for 1 CCA Gold Seal education credits upon successful completion and 8 BC Housing CPD credits.
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for construction owners, managers, estimators, supervisors and staff.
What does the change order management course cover?
The change order management course includes training on:
- Identify changes from the original contract
- Document the changes
- Price changes fairly and realistically
- Present and negotiate changes collaboratively
- Understand the importance of early detection of change orders
- Negotiate delay claims caused by changes
- Understand the wording within commonly used contracts eg., CCDC 2 and CCA 1
- Develop a change order process for a construction company
- Issue a notice of dispute
- Proactively negotiate fair time and material rates at the bidding stage of a project.
Download the Course Details (PDF) or view all of our online construction courses